14″ 2-Stroke Makita
Product No. / SKU: EK6101
4.4 HP Powerful 61cc Engine, Lightweight at only 19.6 lbs.
Recommendation Much lighter than the 4-Stroke. Highly recommended for above waist sawing or sideways cutting on the wall.
- Dual Filtration: Cyclonic Filter System and Paper Pleated Filter
- Cyclonic Filter – Handles the heavy debris, completely re-useable.
- Paper Filter – Replaced every 150 hours (minimal).
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1 Gas & oil synthetic mix
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) recovers 75% of unburned fuel and reduces fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Start capacitor with spring assisted recoil stores electrical energy resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
- Includes Adapter Ring for using 14″ blades with 20mm and 1″ arbors
- Engine Displacement: 3.7 cu. in. (61cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.4 HP
- No Load Speed / Max. Spindle Speed: 9,850 / 4,400 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 23.6 oz
- Max. Cutting Depth: 5-1/8″
- Weight: 19.6 lbs