4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver
Product No. / SKU: FS4200
4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver
Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4, 000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
Built-in LED light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- POWER : Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4,000 RPM designed to handle all framing and hanging applications
- INNOVATION : Ergonomically designed rubberized pistol grip for increased comfort
- CONVENIENCE : Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface
- PERFORMANCE : Lightest drywall gun in its class at only 3.0 lbs.
- INCLUDES : #2 Phillips insert bit and magnetic bit holder.
The Makita 4,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS4200) delivers speed, power and ergonomics for drywall applications. It is ideal for driving drywall screws into steel studs.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 4,000 RPM
The FS4200 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-4,000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita?s Sure-Lock? feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS4200 has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS4200 is engineered for hanging applications. It is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor with 0-4,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) with precision balance for ultimate user comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- Steel-reinforced belt clip for user convenience and increased durability
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool’s air output away from the user’s face
- Nose cone holder positioned below pistol grip for convenient storage during framing applications
- Ergonomically designed rubberized “pistol grip” for increased comfort
- Cast aluminum gear housing for less weight and increased durability
- Convenient bit storage on base of grip reduces downtime
- Large trigger with lock-on button located mid-handle for operator convenience
- Adjustable depth locator assembly with Sure-Lock? feature for consistent screw depth
- Variable speed of 0-4,000 RPM with increased torque for hanging and framing applications
- (1) 3″ Magnetic Bit Holder (784801-1)
- (1) #2 Phillips Insert Bit, 1″, 10/pk (784211-B)
- Bit Type : 1/4″ Hex
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 – 4,000 RPM
- AMPS : 6
- Overall Length : 11-1/8″
- Net Weight : 3 lbs.
- Cord Length (ft) : 8.2′
- Auto-feed : No
- Max. no load speed : 4,000 RPM
- Power Type : Corded
- Torque adjustment : No
- Shipping Weight : 4 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-600873