Continuous Duty 1/3 HP Effluent Pump
Product No. / SKU: 92307
- Lowered into the 55 gallon drum for efficient removal of water, slurry, heavy sludge.
- 1-1/2″ discharge size, easily handles 5/8″ solids, 7.6 Amp.
- Complete with 24′ x 1-1/2″ drainage hose with fittings.
Application / Use:??
- Used to extract and discharge heavy sludge and debris contained in the 24 gallon tank, including concrete slurry.
- The motor head is removed from the 24 gallon tank then the pump and its 24′ of 1-1/2″ drain hose is lower into the tank.
- Turn the pump on to quickly and efficiently empty the tank.
Effluent Submersible Pump – Features:
- Continuous Duty Thermally Protected
- Will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Rugged cast iron construction
- Easily handles 5/8″ solids
- Large 1-1/2″ discharge for high capacity pumping
- Thermoplastic, non-clogging vortex impreller
- 1/3 HP, 7.6 Amp, Tethered Float, 10′ cord length, 1 Year Warranty.