Dust Director Chimney Sweep 1-Motor Vacuum
Product No. / SKU: CP1200
1200 Watts, 120 Volt, 160 CFM, 88″ H20, 12 Gallon HD Poly Tank, 2″ X 12′ and 3″ X 10′ lightweight, flexible hoses for increased suction performance.
HEPA Cartridge Filter and 3 Clean Extreme Filter Bags.
12 Gallon, 3″ Hose Chimney Sweep Vacuum
- Tuck Pointing
- 5″, 7″ Dust Guards
- Wet/Dry Use
- Chimney Sweep.
All in One Chimney Sweep Vacuum. Designed after listening to you, the Chimney Sweep Professional, on what you prefer in a Chimney Sweep Vacuum:
- Small, Compact, Powerful, 1-Motor (12.0 Amp)
- Equipped with 3″ x 10′ and 2″ x 12′ hoses, use both hoses for:
- Dust control during fireplace, chimney and air duct cleaning
- Powerful suction for extracting piles of cold ash and creosote
- Concrete and masonry grinding.
- 12 Gallon Heavy-Duty Polythene Collection Tank
- AIRFlow HEPA Filtration: Expect to collect 40 pounds of ash, creosote, cold embers, anything . . . without:
- Incurring Suction Drop
- Caking the HEPA cartridge filter
- Dirtying the inside of the tank
- Any dust exhaust into the work area.
SPECIFICATIONS: CP1200 equipped as follows:
- 2″ X 12′ Lightweight and Flexible Hose w/Hose Cuffs.
- 3″ X 10′ Lightweight and Flexible Hose w/Hose Cuffs.
- HEPA Rated Cartridge Filter.
- Clean Extreme Filter Collection Bags (3) – Vacuum any type of debris, from dry concrete powder to moist or oily debris to hot mastics; everything is collected and contained within the Clean Extreme Filter Bag without suction loss. Additional Benefits of the Clean Extreme Filter Collection Bag:
- Bags fill completely, to the tank’s inlet port, for long operating times without suction drop
- The outside the filter bag stays clean
- The inside of the tank stays clean
- The HEPA Cartridge Filter stays clean
- Removal, handling and disposal of the completely contained debris is clean, easy and without a mess.
- Swivel casters (6)
- Power: 120 volt 2-stage 1200 Watt 12.0 Amp Motor ~ 160 CFM, 88″ H20
- Size: 14″/12″ x 29″, 29 lbs., Sound Level: 72.7 dB.