14″ Gas Dust Director
$385.00 – $1,513.00
Masonry & Concrete Cutting…Without the dust!
- Researched, Designed & Tested by the Brick Layers & Allied Craft Workers (BAC)
- 96%+ Containment Efficiency while providing Complete Blade Visibility
- Flat Work Sawing, Hardscape Pavers, Walls, Block, Concrete Pipe – Forward Cutting “without the dust”
- Installs onto Husqvarna, Makita & Stihl Cut-Off Saws.
Well Balanced ~ “Easily adjustment to catch the dust stream . . .”
- Made of aluminum, the guard itself weighs less than 2.0 lbs.
- 4″ Dust Port — Simply by lowering the backend of the saw you’re in complete control to catch the dust stream off the 14″ blade.
- From whatever angle you may be holding the saw, observe the dust stream to immediately catch and direct the dust into the Dust Director Vacuum.
- Each 14″ Gas Dust Director installs onto the saw’s housing using the included attachment bracket and hardware ~ without any modifications or drilling into the saw. (The saw’s screws are removed to attach the guard and the same screws are then used to secure it.)
Applications & Efficiency of using the 14″ Gas Dust Director?
WITHOUT DUST CONTROL
WITH DUST DIRECTOR? DUST CONTROL
Using the 14″ Gas Dust Director?:
Product Liability, Safety Notice, Manufacturer's Warranty.
The Dust Director? is a viable component for use on an angle grinder to protect the operator, bystanders and the environment from the hazards of created airborne silica dust.
However, upon the buyer and/or user?s attachment of the Dust Director? to the angle grinder, such a modification may void the manufacturer?s warranty of the angle grinder particularly when an oversize blade is used.
Additionally, due to product liability insurance, the Buyer and/or User are now notified that by using the assembled “saw” they do so at their own risk, accept all risks, and indemnifies all parties associated with the Dust Director?.