FEIN MULTIMASTER MM 700 1.7Q BASIC SET, OSCILLATING MULTITOOL
Product No. / SKU: MM700-1.7QB
The MM 700 1.7Q Basic FSC2.0Q BASIC Supercut (72297061090 replaces FSC2.0Q BASIC Supercut (72297061090). These are rolling changes made by the manufacturer, and as one becomes unavailable, the item will get updated to the new part number. The updates are subject to differences in tools and the accessories included.
Remove All Types of Joint Sealant Material – Hard or Soft Viscosities…
Quickly & Easily Removed around Windows & Door Frames, Hard-to-Get to Areas…
Harden steel blade with serrated edges oscillates rapidly to slice caulking from expansion joints and facades
Remove sealant from bathroom tile, marble, expansion and control joints
Remove glazing putty from wood or aluminum window frames
72297061090, FEIN MULTIMASTER MM 700 1.7Q BASIC SET, OSCILLATING MULTITOOL
Our best oscillating MultiMaster for the automotive sector.
- Designed for removing windshields and working on car bodies.
- Anti-vibration: Minimal vibration and outstanding noise dampening means you can work comfortably, for longer.
- QuickIN: Change accessories in under 3 seconds with a patented, tool-free, FEIN rapid-clamping system.
- Hexagonal accessory mount for optimal torque transfer.
- 450 W FEIN high-performance motor: Durable, overload-protected, high-performance motor with high proportion of copper for higher cutting speed and ultra-rapid work progress.
- Variable Speed: Constant speed even under load and variable electronic speed control.
- Metal drive head: 100% of gearbox components are made from metal providing high load capacity and long service life.
- Industrial-strength cable: The 16 ft (5m) rubber-clad, industrial-quality cord gives you room to work.
- Power consumption 450 W
- Power output 250 W
- Oscillations 10,000 – 19,500 opm
- Tool mount Hexagon
- Tool change QuickIN
- Range 2 x 1,7°
- Cable with plug 16.4  ft[m]
- Weight 3.64 [1.65] lbs[kg]
- 1 MM 700 1.7Q Oscillating MultiTool
- 1 protective cover for accessory changes
- 1 whetstone (6 37 19 010 01 4)
- 1 tool case