2-Motor Sump & Slurry Industrial Vacuum
Product No. / SKU: SV-2000
Pump-Out Slurry Filtration Vacuum. 2000 Watts, 120 Volt, 195 Net CFM, 126″ H20, 24 Gallon HD Poly Tank.
- Concrete Slurry, Sludge and/or Debris is contained in the Micron Filter Bag
- Integrated sump pump automatically discharges filter water.
Collecting and containing debris and sludge has never been easier or more cost effective.
With the SV-2000 Sump & Slurry Filtration Vacuum, chips and finer debris particles are efficiently collected and contained while gray water or filtered fluids are returned for reuse or relocation.
Constructed of a virtually a indestructible 24 gallon polyethylene tank, the SV-2000 provides maximum durability and minimal maintenance with its corrosion, dent and rust resistant tank.
Similar to our S2000 Sump & Sludge Vacuum, the difference is the Separation Plate that keeps the High Efficiency Collection Bag from interfering with the operation of the integrated sump pump.
Capturing debris particles down to 200 microns, filtered liquids are easily and automatically discharged from the tank for recycling or disposal by the internal sump pump.
Versatility – As impressive is its collection and separation system may be is the options of using the internal sump pump:
- Simultaneous operation – Vacuum slurry and automatic discharge of filtered liquid.
- Unplug the sump pump – Use the vacuum as a continuous water supply during concrete, masonry and tile cutting and drilling applications.
The SV-2000 wet vacuum cleaner can also be easily converted to our DD2000 Vacuum as an OSHA approved Dust Extractor. With the Dry Conversion Filter installed you can expect to collection 150 lbs. of silica powder without suction drop and without compromising the HEPA cartridge filter (which is completely washable.)
Other features of the SV-2000 Sump and Slurry Industrial Vacuum are its powerful 120 volt twin 1000 watt 8.5 amp motors, 195 CFM, 125″ H20 and 2″ inlet.
- Slurry Recovery from Concrete Sawing and Grinding
- Oils, Fluids, Metals and Plastic Chips and Shaving from Machine Shops
- Coolant and Fluid Transfers and Aeration
- Water and Debris Recovery from Pressure Washing –
Outdoor applications: Buildings, Driveways, Walkways, etc.
Indoor applications: Manufacturing Machines, Food Manufacturers and Restaurant Wash Down Recovery.
- Two powerful by-pass motors are protected from debris and liquids by a perforated float cage that is also used to keep the tank from overfilling.
- Even with its large 24 gallon collection capacity the complete unit really seems to be just the right size for maneuverability.
- Incredibly rugged and durable, the heavy gauge polyethylene tank is dent and corrosion resistance and its black color hides wear and tear well that helps promote a professional appearance every time you show up to the job site.
SV-2000 – Equipped as follows:
- 1/4 HP Continuous Duty Sump Pump
- White Filter Collection Bags (2), #SW24
- Blue Slurry Bag (1) #SB24
- 2″ x 12′ Crushproof Hose
- 9 pc. x 2″ diameter Nozzle Kit complete with 16″ Floor Squeegee and Brush (both are on wheels for easy sweeping)
- Vacuum Size: 19.5″ x 17″ x 38″, 57 lbs.
Tank & Components
The SV-2000 Industrial Vacuum by the Dust Director? is a wet vacuum cleaner that performs as follows:
- Extracts all types of liquid waste – fluids, liquids, slurries, heavy sludge
- Filters and separates the debris from the liquid
- Contains the separated debris
- Discharges the filtered liquid for recycling or disposal.
The above operations perform simultaneously without mechanical or operator intervention. Removal and handling of the contained debris is easy and manageable, as follows . . .
Inside views of the tank with its protected cage for the sump pump, discharge plumbing, and filter containment bags.
A few of the components to help make the SV-2000 the leading slurry vacuum on the market.
Powerful 2-Motor Suction extracts, liquids, slurry and even heavy sludge quickly and impressively — surfaces are left dry and ready for immediate traffic. With the internal sump pump turned on, filtered liquids are automatically discharged. Optionally, you can turn off the pump and allow the tank to fill for discharge at a later time. (Includes a float cage to prevents the tank from overfilling should the sump pump not be turned on.)
Applications / Versatility
While specifically designed for the harsh and demanding world of extracting volumes of concrete slurry during grinding and polishing operations on floors, its compact size, power requirements (15 amp circuit), simplicity and efficiency of operations, enables the SV-2000 to be used by all the trades and applications:
- Power Tools that require water for cutting and drilling
- Pond & Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Wet Vacuuming
- Pressure Washing Cleanup
- Floodwater Recovery Operation
- Manufacturing Applications, etc.
Portable Water Supply for Power Tools + Water Recovery Recycling System
Saves time with fewer interruptions for refilling water tanks. Keeps the work site clean and traps slurry for easy waste disposal.
IDEAL APPLICATION: Diamond Core Drilling, Grinding, Polishing and Sawing with Masonry and Tile Saws, Hand Grinders.
PROCEDURE / OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill the tank with 10 – 12 gallons of clean water
- The integrated sump pump will deliver the water from the tank to your tools
- The vacuum’s suction will recover the slurry waste while the internal filters will separate the debris from the water, contain the debris, and discharge gray filtered water back to your tools
In this application, the SV-2000 saves you valuable time, labor and water. You’ll have a mobile, self-contained, water supply that lets you reuse filtered water again and again while being environmentally responsible.
Concrete & Floor Polishing Professions, Pressure Washing, Concrete Slurry
Achieve high productivity results with the Front Mount 30″ Floor Sweep attached ~ sweep and vacuum slurry from floors to remove the slurry before using another diamond grit with your grinder. The internal sump pump empties the filtered gray water from the tank automatically. Or, unplug the sump pump and discharge the filtered water when you want too. Depending on the grit size, you typically only have to remove the slurry bag at the end of the day.
IDEAL APPLICATION: Concrete & Stone Grinding & Polishing, Stripping Floors with Chemicals to Remove Mastics & Grime, Debris from Pressure Washing.
PROCEDURE / OPERATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Powerful 2-motor suction power impressively vacuums the slurry, leaving floors dry and ready for immediate traffic
- As the slurry is vacuumed into the tank, the slurry and debris are captured while the filtered water flows into the tank
- When activated, the integrated sump pump automatically discharges the gray, filtered water from the tank to your clean water container.
In both of these applications, the SV-2000 provides incredible productivity while saving you valuable resources – time, labor and water. Productivity wise, the precise micron size of the “White” Slurry Collection Bag provides amble collection yields.
Flood Recovery Vacuum — Picks up large volumes of water in a short time from flooded areas, including basements, and pumps it out of the location. Powerful water lift is ideal for vacuuming liquid waste from containers, pools, outhouses, pipes, etc.
Pond and Pool Cleaning — Efficiently vacuums foliage, algae and mud. The debris is captured in the porous filter bag as the filtered water is instantly discharged back into the pond or pool (position the discharge hose to the skimmer and the filtered water is filtered again through the pond’s filter system.
Replaces Expensive Automatic Floor Scrubbers — As technology advances continue in the concrete polishing profession, no one seems to be addressing the issue of providing an efficient method to remove concrete slurry from the floor.
When extracting concrete slurry during grinding and polishing operations, very expensive automatic floor scrubbers are often used as a simple wet/dry vacuum.
While automatic floor scrubbers have their place (A+ to use after the heavy slurry has been vacuumed), they are a very expensive piece of equipment to be used as a simple wet/dry vacuum.
30″ Floor Sweep attached. Converts the SV2000 into a HD Floor Squeegee.Additionally, scrubbers (with all of their electronics and mechanical moving parts) require constant maintenance — even when used for their intended application which is to simply scrub dirty floors with water.
When used to squeegee and vacuum concrete slurry, the abusive nature of concrete cuts the life of these machines by over 80%. Meanwhile, you’re constantly cleaning, maintaining and servicing them…
With the 30″ Floor Squeegee installed, the SV2000 Sump & Slurry Vacuum provides:
- Fast recovery of water, chemicals, heavy sludge
- Floors are impressively swept completely clean
- Larger recovery tank compared to an automatic scrubber
- Easy and economical to maintain – simply flush with water.
Additionally, during dry grinding, the same 30″ Floor Squeegee is equally effective as a floor “brush” to vacuum concrete dust.
30″ Front Mount Sweep Attachment
Highly recommended attachment.
The absolute best floor squeegee on the market for concrete slurry and stripping floors with chemicals (instead of using an Auto Scrubber).
30″ Floor Squeegee, front blade is completely and easily adjustable (and removeable for transporting).Simple to install onto the 24 gallon tank. With the vacuum’s 2-motor suction power, floors are impressively vacuumed and left dry, ready for immediate traffic.
Squeegee any type of liquid waste including chemicals and mastics during floor stripping. Sludge or any debris is contained in the Blue & White Slurry Filter Bags while gray filtered water is discharged by the internal sump pump.
Vacuum Dry Powders?The blades of the squeegee along with the front bar adjustment feature makes the squeegee incredible at vacuuming dry powders.
- Installs onto the 24 gallon tank
- Fixed middle wheel prevents a suck-down effect from the rubber blades (reference above pictures)
- The front arm is completely adjustable by the hand knobs (ref. picture, above right). Easily adjust the angle of the blades to the precise position for your slurry, liquid or powder
- Soft rubber notched front blade directs debris inwards towards the vacuum’s suction stream
- Solid rear blade prevents the debris from escaping, while also ensuring it flows inwards – towards the suction stream (debris will not load in-front of the blades nor be pushed along . . .)
- Outside rubber wheels prevent accidental wall scraping
- Complete with 2′ hose section for connection to the tank’s inlet port.
The complete assembly includes the convenient Rear Foot Bar to lower and raise the squeegee by your foot (ref. picture) In the raised position it locks into the notch in the tank for easy transportation.
Heavy-duty Polyethylene 24 Gallon Tank — Structurally ribbed for extremely durability – withstands severe abuse and corrosion resistant for long term durability and professional appearance. Compact and portable, with a large enough collection capacity . . . The tank is equipped with 3″ rubber casters, 8″ rubber wheels, push/pull loop handle, 2″ inlet port w/ swivel lock-in hose retainer.
Continuous Duty Thermally Protected Sump Pump — 1/4 HP, 3.8 Amp, Tethered Float Switch Activated.
- Continuous Duty Thermally Protected
- Will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- Easily handles 3/8″ solids
- Large 1-1/2″ discharge for high capacity pumping
- Thermoplastic, non-clogging vortex impreller
- 1 Year Warranty.
2-Motor Suction Power — Provides impressive vacuuming performance. Floors are left completely dry with one pass of the 16″ squeegee (included) or with the optional 30″ Floor Sweep.
2″ Nozzle & Hose Kit — 12″ Flexible & Crushproof Hose, 16″ Floor Squeegee & Narrow Crevice Tool
Perforated Float Cage — With all of the features equipped in the SV-2000, the perforated float cage prevents the collection tank from accidentally overfilling.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) monitors and limits the nature and magnitude of waste products that is allowed to be discharged into the waters of the United States, while local sanitary and sewer authorities set limits for the volume of Suspended Solids (Sludge) and Chemical Composition (pH) of the wastewater that is allowed to be discharged into their local sanitary sewer systems.
Slurry De-Watering Solutions
What To Do with The Discharged Sludge & Wastewater?
Once discharged by the Slurry Vacuum the slurry will have to be de-watered to comply with Environmental Regulations. De-Watering is accomplished by using one or a combination of the following two products:
Polymer based super absorbent to handle fresh water base slurry. Available in 50 lb. bags.
One (1) 50 pound bag of Slurry Solidify is always recommended when you purchase a Slurry Vac #SV-2000. After emptying the “white” Collection Bag, you’ll have free water in the sludge. Simply by spreading and mixing a handful of the polymer into the sludge you’ll quickly and completely absorb the free water.
Slurry Solidify is a “premium” Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) that quickly absorbs the free water AND only requires a minimal amount of the product to be use. With the sludge is solidified (no free liquid), the waste product is now classified as standard construction waste and approved for landfill disposal. NOTE: The more you add of the SAP, the harder the waste will become. For legal disposal, a paste is fine – you just can’t have any dripping.
SOLIDIFICATION YIELD: 50 lb bag solidifies 1,600 gallons of slurry wastewater.
100′ EXTREME All-Weather Extension Cord 12/3 AWG
Add to cart