Recent News Articles on the Dust Director??? –
Product Referral Contacts
- Masonry Construction Magazine
July / August 2008 – The Dust Director being used by a construction worker.
- Test Results
on the Dust Director’s Effectiveness in Controlling Silica Dust.
Containment / Quality of Dust Collector? Vacuums.
Journal “Standing the Test of Time”, September / October
2003 & IMI –
International Masonry Institute and CPWR (the safety and health division of
the AFT-CIO’s Building and Construction Trades Department), October
- Before and After
Pictures? Silica Controls – Using
and Not Using the Dust Director “On Center – News
Letter of the Center to Protect Workers’ Rights (CPWR)”, July 2003
- 10 Reasons for
Silica Dust Control
Industry experts give 10 key reasons how investing in a quality dust control
system can help your business.
to Silica Dust? PROPER MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS is the KEY.
year many cases of silicosis are misdiagnosed because physicians are unaware
of their patent’s work history or unfamiliar with the signs associated with
this occupational illness.? As a result, these cases go unreported.
Without proper diagnosis and reporting, workers cannot receive suitable
medial treatment, advice, and compensation.
Organization / Company Approvals on the Dust Director
- BAC – International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers
- IMI – International Masonry Institute
- CPWR – The Center to Protect Workers’ Rights
- METABO – Metabo Power Tool Corporation
- Various contractor members from the following two prominent organizations:
SWRI – Sealant Waterproofing Restoration Institute
ICRI – International Concrete Restoration Institute
- Kurt Keller, Safety Coordinator – International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers
(BAC).? Phone:? 412.825.0923
- Dale Krupinski, Industrial Hygienist –
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).? Email: ?firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Weymouth, Silica Dust AND
Consultant – International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers (BAC).